Capture beautiful still images and full HD video underwater with the Canon WP-DC54 Waterproof Case for their PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera. The housing has a depth rating of 130'. Mechanical controls, including dials and push-buttons, enable access to virtually all camera functions
- Safe to use underwater at a maximum depth of 130'.
- Mechanical controls, including knobs/dials and push-buttons, enable access to virtually all camera functions, including shutter, video recording, flash, playback, menu, display, MF, FUNC, and control ring.
- Body is constructed from a durable plastic polymer, which is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera.
- Features a diffuser that softens the light of the camera's built-in flash, in order to minimize backscatter, glare, and hard shadows.
- Camera's built-in flash can be used to trigger an optional external strobe wirelessly or with an optional fiber-optic cable attached to the included removable adapter.
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.