The Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens designed specifically for EOS APS-C DSLRs, where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 16-28.8mm.
- Wide-angle zoom lens specifically designed for APS-C-sized sensors provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 16-28.8mm.
- Four-group optical zoom system helps to realize a compact, lightweight form factor.
- One UD element, one aspherical element, and one large-diameter element have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range.
- Enhanced lens coatings have been applied to lens surfaces to reduce flare and ghosting for maintained image contrast and color fidelity.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for improved usability in difficult lighting conditions.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by a rear focus system, advanced AF algorithms, and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance.
*Images are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.