A fast telephoto prime for the Fujifilm X-series of mirrorless cameras, the XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR Lens features a 137mm equivalent focal length along with a fast f/2 maximum aperture for low-light performance and extensive control over focus placement.
- Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 137mm, this prime telephoto is ideal for working with distant subjects and portraiture applications.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- The 11-element-in-8-group design includes three extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- A Super EBC coating has been applied to the surface of each element, for controlling ghosting and flare, for greater image clarity.
- A Quad Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas. Four magnets are incorporated into the design of the linear motor for increased torque and faster response for acquiring focus as quickly as 0.14 sec.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.