The XF 35mm f/2 R WR Lens from Fujifilm is optimized for use on X-series cameras with APS-C format sensors, producing a 35mm equivalent focal length of 53mm. Along with this, it has a fast f/2 maximum aperture, useful for creating images with a shallow depth-of-field and working in low-light conditions.
- Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 53mm, this prime lens provides a normal perspective that is useful in a wide variety of situations.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- The 9-element-in-6-group design includes two extra-low dispersion and two aspherical elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- The autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that can acquire focus as quickly as 0.08 sec.
- A Nano-GI coating has been applied to the lens for controlling ghosting and flare, and greater image clarity.
- Eight weather seals are placed about the lens barrel to protect against dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.