The AF-S 85mm f/1.8 is lightweight, fast, and easy to tote around. Weighing in at 8.0 oz less than the venerable 85mm f/1.4 - shooters that favor prime lenses can toss this optic in their gear bag without hesitation and it's small enough and light enough to take along everywhere
- Fast, compact FX-format prime medium telephoto lens. Fast maximum aperture is great for capturing stills or HD video in low light situations, and for head and shoulder portraiture, weddings and concerts
- Take flattering portraits under all lighting conditions: Great for studio, on-set or available light shooting, as well as capturing still images or HD videos of subjects with attractive skin tones and producing beautiful background blur.
- Though optimized for FX-format DSLR cameras, the lens is equally adept at serving any Nikon DX-format DSLR. When mounted on a DX-format DSLR, this 85mm prime delivers a 35mm focal length equivalence of approximately 127mm
- Boasts Silent Wave Motor technology (AFS) and Internal Focus for fast and quiet autofocus that won't alter the length of the lens, thus preserving working distance throughout the focus range.
- Nikon's Super Integrated Coating (SIC) is a multi-layer lens coating that improves light transmission, provides better color consistency, and minimizes ghost and flare to a negligible level. Enjoy reduced reflection in the wider wavelength range and exceptional color balance and reproduction
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm that creates a gorgeous natural background blur (Bokeh) at the wider aperture settings
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.