Go beyond the ordinary with the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G, a lens designed to excel in low-light and nighttime applications but with characteristics you'll enjoy for so much more.
Outstanding low-light photos and videos
- The AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G is specially designed to combat this distortion while providing even brightness across the frame. Capture sharp, evenly lit photos and videos, edge to edge.
9 rounded-blade aperture for excellent bokeh control
- The AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G adds a dramatic sense of depth to your compositions—both at short distances as well as long-distance landscapes. When shooting stills of a close subject, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G can achieve beautiful bokeh with soft, natural edges that diminishes smoothly away from your focal point.
Versatile 58mm focal length
- Paying homage to the acclaimed Noct Nikkor 58mm f/1.2, the 58mm focal length falls in the sweet spot between a standard lens (50mm) and a medium telephoto lens (85mm).
Nano Crystal Coat
- An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths. Nano Crystal Coat solves ghost effects caused by red light and effectively reduces ghost and flare caused by light entering the lens diagonally.
- A lens with a curved, non-spherical surface. Used to reduce aberrations and enable a more compact lens size. Aspherical lenses minimize coma and other types of lens aberrations, even when used at the widest aperture.
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.