The splashproof HDR-AZ1VR Action Cam Mini from Sony is designed for capturing POV footage of adventures of all kinds.
A smaller, lighter design for ultimate portability
- The Action Cam Mini won’t weigh you down. The slender, splashproof design is about two-thirds the size of our previous Action Cams – so there’s less wind and water pressure when you’re filming.
SteadyShot beats bumps and blur
- From the rockiest trail to the wildest surf – you want to shoot crisp, clear video your audience will actually enjoy watching. SteadyShot normalises the oscillation that the image has on the sensor – this means motion blur and noise levels are reduced, even in low light.
XAVC S for high bit rate recording
- The high-bit-rate XAVC S format is provided for serious videographers. Enjoy Full HD image recording at 50Mbps for extremely high-quality expression and minimal noise.
Exmor R CMOS sensor with enhanced sensitivity
- Mountain-biking downhill at breakneck speed at dusk? Kayaking at dawn? Your footage is still going to look great, thanks to the low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain provided by Sony’s Exmor R CMOS sensor.
Sharp, ultra-wide 170° ZEISS Vario-Tessar lens
- Capture epic wide-angle views with the 170˚ ZEISS Vario-Tessar lens. Or switch to a more conventional 120˚ view when SteadyShot is turned on and enjoy greater shot stability – even when the action is fast.
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.