Pairing a sleek form factor with a large image sensor, the black PowerShot G9 X from Canon is a pocketable compact camera featuring a 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor.
20.2MP 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Processor
- A large 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor combine to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which offers enhanced low-light performance with reduced image noise, as well as a top sensitivity of ISO 12800.
3x Optical Zoom Lens
- The versatile 3x optical zoom lens covers a wide-angle to portrait-length 28-80mm equivalent focal length range, and features an f/2-4.9 maximum aperture along with Intelligent IS image stabilization to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- Utilizing the unique Intelligent IS image stabilization system, this camera compensates for a variety of types of camera shake by analyzing different movement types and applying specific settings to produce the sharpest imagery and smoothest movies
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- For live view monitoring and image playback, a 3.0" LCD screen is available and features a touchscreen design for intuitive settings control and menu navigation.
Full HD Video Recording
- In addition to stills shooting, Full HD 1080p video recording is possible in multiple frame rates, including 60, 30, and 24 fps. Movies are saved in the MP4 format and an HDMI port permits direct, high definition playback and live monitoring on external screens.
*Image used are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.