A sleek, well-featured mirrorless camera designed for everyday use, the Canon EOS M10 bundles an apt imaging system with intuitive handling and sharing capabilities. Revolving around an 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, the M10 is capable of producing clean, well-detailed imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
- An 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 6 image processor to offer a sensitivity range from ISO 100-12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600, as well as a continuous shooting rate of 4.6 fps with one-shot AF or 2.2 fps with continuous servo AF.
- Combining contrast-detection and phase-detection focusing methods, Hybrid CMOS AF II delivers fast and precise autofocus capabilities to suit working in challenging lighting conditions and with moving subjects.
- Featuring a sleek and lightweight form factor, the EOS M10 incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive touch-to-focus control and seamless menu navigation. Additionally, the screen has a 180° tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles as well as front-facing angles for well-composed selfies.
- This feature lets you adjust various camera settings and preview the effects in real time, including the ability to modify image brightness, sharpness, contrast, color, intensity, or convert an image to monochrome.
- A built-in flash can be used to provide additional illumination to a scene when working in low-light conditions.
- When working in continuous shooting modes, up to 1000 full-resolution JPEGs can be recorded in a single burst, or up to 666 raw files. If shooting in raw+JPEG mode, 512 frames can be shot in a burst.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.