An advanced compact camera characterized by a large image sensor and fast zoom lens, the PowerShot G5 X from Canon pairs a 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor to form the Canon HS SYSTEM for enhanced low-light capabilities, fast performance and Full HD 1080p/60 video recording.
20.2MP 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Processor
- A large 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor combine to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which offers enhanced low-light performance with reduced image noise, as well as a top sensitivity of ISO 12800.
4.2x Optical Zoom Lens
- The versatile 4.2x optical zoom lens covers a wide-angle to short telephoto 24-100mm equivalent focal length range, and features an f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture along with image stabilization to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- A 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder offers high-resolution, wide gamut eye-level monitoring for critical viewing in harsh lighting conditions. The viewfinder provides 100% frame coverage, incorporates a sensor for switching between the finder and rear monitor, has a smooth refresh rate of 120 fps, and has an eye point of 22mm for viewing flexibility.
Full HD Video Recording
- In addition to stills shooting, Full HD 1080p video recording is possible in multiple frame rates, including 60, 30, and 24 fps. Movies are saved in the MP4 format and an HDMI port permits direct, high definition playback and live monitoring on external screens.
Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity.
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.