Fujifilm is a winner when it comes to high-end compact cameras. The Fujifilm X70 is the lightest X-series camera with an APS-C sized sensor.
- The large 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor features a unique randomized pixel array to deliver a high degree of image sharpness and clarity, as well as a nuanced color palette with smooth tonal transitions and high sensitivity to ISO 51200.
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps is also possible, as well as 8 fps continuous shooting and in-camera time-lapse recording for up to 999 consecutive frames.
- In addition the imaging attributes, the X70 is further distinguished by its inclusion of a Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 lens, which offers a 28mm equivalent focal length to suit a variety of shooting applications.
- This wide-angle prime sports a slim profile to match the compact form factor of the body itself, and the body is further refined by the inclusion of a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot 180° tilting touchscreen, physical exposure control dials, and milled aluminum accents for an aesthetic appearance.
- An interval timer permits recording time-lapse sequences and can be configured to record up to 999 frames in time spans ranging from one second to 24 hours.
- Comprised of imaging capabilities associated with the X-series of mirrorless cameras, yet packed into the pocketable size of a point-and-shoot, the X70 blends an esteemed mixture of both form and function.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.