Featuring a highly unique graphite silver finish, and contextualized by its sensor design and high-resolution electronic viewfinder, the Fujifilm X-T1 Mirrorless Digital Camera is an advanced camera poised for both action and multimedia shooters.
Graphite Silver Edition
- The special edition Graphite Silver version of the X-T1 features a uniquely durable and aesthetic triple layer coating finish that serves to both protect it and give it tremendous visual appeal. Succeeding an initial antioxidant treatment to the magnesium alloy body, a matte black primer coat is first applied.
16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- A large 16.3MP APS-C CMOS image sensor is integrated into the X-T1 to provide high image quality and detail. Using Fujifilm's unique X-Trans bespoke pixel array, the sensor is designed with a randomized pixel pattern to eliminate the need of an optical low-pass filter for reducing moiré and aliasing.
EXR Processor II
- Aside from benefitting low-light performance, the EXR Processor II also provides quick performance throughout the entire camera system. The camera start-up time is about 0.5 seconds, shutter lag is about 0.05 seconds, and the shooting interval time is about 0.5 seconds.
Intelligent Hybrid AF and Enhanced Manual Focus
- Intelligent Hybrid AF is a quick, responsive autofocus system that employs both contrast- and phase-detection methods to acquire focus quickly in a wide variety of lighting conditions and shooting situations. Clear focus can quickly be attained to aid in catching fast-paced movement more easily.
Classic Camera Design
- Featuring a body design reminiscent of SLR film cameras, the X-T1 exhibits a meshing of both analog exposure controls along with intelligent automated technologies.
*Images are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.