A simple, convenient point-and-shoot characterized by its large image sensor and intuitive handling, the silver X70 Digital Camera maintains Fujifilm's preference for a classically-inspired design with rich imaging capabilities.
- The large 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor features a unique randomized pixel array to deliver a high degree of image sharpness and clarity, as well as a nuanced color palette with smooth tonal transitions and high sensitivity to ISO 51200.
- Wide angle of view, compact size, X-Trans image quality, superb response, stunning style. The FUJIFILM X70 with its 18.5mm wide-angle lens is all you need to make your everyday shots dramatic.
- A large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen is featured on the rear of the camera, and sports a 180° tilting design to benefit working from low shooting angles or for front-facing selfies. The touchscreen design lends an intuitive means for control during shooting, allowing you to precisely select a focus point as well as touch-to-shoot.
- Weighing approximately 340g, the FUJIFILM X70 is the lightest X-series camera with an APS-C sized sensor.
- Eight different function buttons are placed about the body design, including one customizable button for you to configure for quick adjustment or access to the setting of your choice.
- A built-in flash can be used to provide additional illumination to a scene or, alternatively, a hot shoe lets you attach an optional external flash for increased control.
- One body, three lenses. The X70's fixed lens offers a 28mm angle of view but, thanks to the first Digital Tele-converter mode in an X-series camera, users can also select 35mm and 50mm options.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.