The silver Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera combines a 16MP Live MOS sensor with a TruePic VII Image Processor for increased performance speed and reduced noise throughout the ISO range as compared to TruePic VI.
Superior Image Quality
- The Olympus E-M5 Mark II uses a 16-megapixel High-Speed Live MOS Sensor offering improved performance and exceptional clarity and speed in all aspects of image capture. Olympus' TruePic VII image-processing engine improves image quality in low-light environments.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
- The ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) employs updated gyro sensors for a full 5 exposure steps of compensation. The E-M5 Mark II delivers sharp, clear still images in low light or steady HD video when capturing movies.
Intuitively Designed Electronic Viewfinder
- The camera's electronic viewfinder has an eye sensor to seamlessly switch the display between the tilting 3.0" touch screen OLED and the electronic viewfinder for ease-of-use.
- Interactive, high-resolution and high-magnification electronic viewfinder. 3" touch-screen LCD monitor, with variable angle positioning. Built-in Wi-Fi for instant connectivity.
- Live Composite, which automatically blends multiple exposures for incredibly detailed night scenes, and compatibility with Olympus Capture camera control software, which creates a seamless interface between camera and computer for studio work.
- The magnesium alloy body is sealed to help protect against dust and liquid. The camera can operate in cold-weather conditions down to 14°F.
*Image are for illustration purpose only.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.