Back up a lifetime’s worth of memories with AirPort Time Capsule, a wireless hard drive that works seamlessly with Time Machine in OS X. It’s also a fully featured Wi-Fi base station with the latest 802.11ac technology and simultaneous dual-band support.
Automatic wireless backup.
- AirPort Time Capsule includes a 2TB or 3TB hard drive that works with Time Machine in OS X to create the perfect no-hassle backup solution.
Ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- With 802.11ac technology and a powerful beamforming antenna array, AirPort Time Capsule gives you up to 3x faster Wi-Fi and a stronger, clearer signal. And because it transmits at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time, your wireless devices will automatically connect to the best available band for the fastest performance possible.
Designed with performance in mind.
- With the antennas at the top of the elevated design, AirPort Time Capsule now has a higher platform for dispersing the signal. We also increased the number of antennas. There are now six of them — three for the 2.4GHz band and three for the 5GHz band. Together with 802.11ac technology, they let you connect faster, farther, and with more power than ever before.
Easy setup for iOS and OS X.
- Connect your DSL or cable modem to AirPort Time Capsule and use the built-in setup assistant to create your new wireless network in just a few taps from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Share your hard drive or printer.
- AirPort Time Capsule can turn any external USB hard drive into a secure drive you can share across your Wi-Fi network. So all the documents, videos, photos and other files instantly become available to anyone, Mac and PC users alike. You can even connect a printer and share it wirelessly.
Compatibility and security.
- Any Wi-Fi device you have will work with AirPort Time Capsule. That’s because it’s compatible with devices using the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11ac specifications.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.