The Easylink USB to Parallel cable allows your PC to print to any parallel printer device connected through the USB port. You just need to plug the USB connector of the cable into the USB port of your PC and the other end into the connector of the parallel printer and it is ready to go.
- This parallel cable allows USB computers to send your print jobs to parallel printers only.
- It is also fully compliant with USB 1.1 and IEEE 1284 Specifications.
- It consist of Bi-directional data transfer over parallel port which allows high speed printing performance.
- It is a single cable design which is a great use and option for notebook users.
- It has a low power consumption and do not need any external power adapter.
*Image are for illustration purpose only.
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.