The DUB-1340 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub from D-Link is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It connects up to a speed of 4.8 Gbps to peripherals such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, etc.
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- DUB-1340 complies with the new USB 3.0 standard, which provides speeds of up to 4.8 Gbps. This is 10 times the speed of the current USB 2.0 standard and allows you to transfer a High Definition film in around 70 seconds or 100 images in 1 second.
Compatible with Every USB Standard
- The DUB-1340 works with any USB device and is backward compatible with both USB 1.0 and 2.0 standards. It is also compatible with OHCI and EHCI.
Works without External Power or with the Included Power Supply
- This 4-port USB 3.0 Hub can provide power to connected USB devices by means of the included power supply. This is not necessary when the devices connected to the hub don't need to be powered from the USB port. This feature makes the DUB-1340 a truly portable solution.
Expandable to Grow with your Needs
- The DUB-1340 can be connected in cascade to provide additional USB 3.0 ports. Up to 42 hubs can be connected in daisy-chain configuration for a total number of 127 available ports.
Works on Any Computer
- The DUB-1340 works with any Windows, Mac or Linux system. Your computer will detect the USB hub and install the drivers automatically so there is no need to carry the drivers on a CD or a memory dongle.
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.