One of the most critically-acclaimed titles of the last generation, Journey, is bringing its eclectic experience to the PlayStation 4 system in 2015. Originally developed by thatgamecomapany, the studio behind the award-winning PlayStation Network titles Flow and Flower, and remastered by Tricky Pixels for the PS4 system, players will have the opportunity to once again explore the exotic adventure in native 1080p resolution while targeting 60 frames per second.
- 2012’s Game of the Year makes the jump to the PS4 system: Journey for the PS4 system creates another opportunity for gamers everywhere to play critically award winning title
- Already stunning on the PS3 system, Journey for the PS4 system will deliver stunning visuals in 1080p, while the team targets a framerate of 60 frames per second
- Intuitive controls and Experience: players with differing skill levels and/or moods can experience the game at their own pace
- Lush and expansive environments: grand landscapes filled with dynamic sand and cloth. Fully simulated sand dunes ripple and slide as players move across them
- Fresh online adventure: players explore a mysterious world, discovering its hidden history. People are free to travel alone, or adventure with strangers that they meet along the way
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.