Combining the thundering, rich bass of R6i’s custom 6.5mm dual magnet dynamic driver with the exceptional tonal balance and high-frequency definition of the KG-723 balanced armature, the Klipsch XR8i Hybrid In-Ear Headphones deliver sound only paralleled by a home theater. Built with a true downward-firing subwoofer, the XR8i makes no compromises.
Hybrid Design With Home Theater Sound
- The Klipsch Reference line is famous for producing room-rattling home theater sound and we're bringing that to the XR8i Hybrid in-ear headphones.
Highs and Lows
- Klipsch’s custom, single full-range KG-723 balanced armature delivers cleaner, more natural sounding vocals and perfectly defined upper frequencies only achievable through balanced armature technology.
Patented Oval Ear Tips
- Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
Advanced Three-Button Remote + Mic
- Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls with the XR8i's advanced three-button remote + mic.
Tangle-Resistant Reference Cables
- The XR8i boasts Reference cabling, showing exposed copper through a smoked jacket. Its heavy gauge wire is not only more reliable but also more efficient than its predecessors.
*Image are for illustration purpose only
You can send us a message to request more information about this product. Just fill in the form below.