- Cart is empty
Job Title : Assistant Store Manager
Name of Department : AV / C&C / Furniture / Bedding
Place of Work : Elitetrax Marketing Sdn Bhd (Harvey Norman)
Reports To : Store Manager
SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Handling and overseeing all the day-to-day processes that are carried out in the store. Able to manage the product inventory, salespersons, goods for display, sales, etc.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in generating sales and profitability for the department.
- Assist the Store Manager in areas of store operation, staff management, inventory control, sales promotions and customer relations.
- Capable in developing merchandising strategy; to best meet the market's needs, maintain budgeted inventory level, management, training and motivating a team of high-achieving sales people.
- Possess strong leadership qualities and result oriented.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work long hours & during Public Holidays.
- Assist and ensure both written and delivered sales target of the department is met on a monthly and annual basis.
- Discuss, suggest or inform the Operations Manager of any new promotions, products, pricing and etc.
- Propose and organize events such as promotional activities and road-shows.
- Undertake to maintain and improve the overall performance of the store in term of profitability, maintenance and physical presentation of the display area.
- Attend to staff related matters including recruitment, duty roster, disputes, personal presentation, trainings, product knowledge and etc. Build and maintain a strong and unified sales support team.
- Work closely with purchasers to find out on newly arrive stocks and arrange to transfer them into the store for display purpose.
- Attend to customer issues and complaints.
- Identify slow moving stocks and raise suggestions to move these stocks.
- Measure and react to sales trends, profits and expenses through close monitoring of the monthly management report. Capable in developing & demonstrating sales strategy to reach its best pace.
- Implement checks and balances to prevent shortage and over supply to ensure continuous sales.